- Provincial and cross-Canada market overviews and project listings. Co-author of a Report on Rail Opportunities in Canada: Scoping Report
- Analysis of competitors.
- Identification and outreach to potential agents, distributors, end-users, retailers, government contacts and customers, by telephone, email and face-to-face meetings.
- Identifying suitable trade shows, trade publications and associations.
- Assistance with establishing company operations in Ontario.
Trade Missions and Program Arranging
- Recruiting of company and government participants. Supported an OWIT trade mission to Mexico in February 2019, by recruiting Canadian company participants.
- Inbound and outward bound.
- Recent projects include a professional/business services trade mission by the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry to Toronto, October 2018.
- Complete program arranging including one-to-one meetings/matchmaking and site visits.
- Pre-mission briefings.
- Receptions and company/product launches. Secured sponsorship for OWIT’s awards ceremony and gala in September 2018, from private sector organizations.
- Identification of and updates on upcoming opportunities (gaps in the supply chain, project timelines).
- Representing and promoting your company to potential clients, partners and end-users.