Innovas in association with Crowe U.K. LLP would like to invite you to an afternoon seminar exploring Opportunities for winning business in North America; also supported by Strong and Herd and the Department for International Trade (DIT).
North America represents one of the largest markets for UK business. Spanning two countries with very different cultures and regulations it can be hard to know where to start.
What will we cover?
Our interactive seminar will take you on a journey from:
- Understanding what opportunities may exist for your business
- Ensuring you approach the challenges around tax and finance in the right way
- Preparing you for the complexity around export procedures in a changing environment
- Identifying key opportunities and target sectors in both the USA and Canada
- Taking those key steps to enter the market
Our leading experts are drawn from the worlds of finance, export regulations, trade & investment.
Hemmingsen Consultancy will be presenting on opportunities in the Canadian market.
Who should attend?
The seminar will be of value to international sales managers, and directors, export managers and directors and to any companies thinking of entering the North American market.
No cost to attend.
Contact Helen Hemmingsen for further information.