ENTERING CANADA FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES FROM ANY COUNTRY
When visiting Canada for business purposes, you’ll need to consider the following:
- Covid travel restrictions for foreign nationals travelling to Canada
- Entry and proof requirements for fully vaccinated travellers
- Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA)
- Visa requirements
A. Find out if you can travel to Canada
Fully vaccinated foreign nationals may be allowed to enter Canada for non-essential travel starting on September 7, 2021.
B. Entry and Proof Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Travellers
Steps to Follow for Your Trip:
C. Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA)
– Business travellers may need an eTA, which costs $7.00 (Cdn).
Also see Immigration and Citizenship for further information on visa requirements.
For further information, please contact Helen Hemmingsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above website links were valid on September 14, 2021.
- I am not an immigration lawyer, and highly recommend that any companies seek independent legal counsel about entering into Canada as a business visitor.