Developed over a 20-year career in Canadian and international markets, Helen is a seasoned trade professional with a demonstrated track record of successfully helping companies gain access to overseas markets. Her portfolio includes public and private sector clients, such as Grow Trade Consulting Inc., Global Affairs Canada, and OWIT-Toronto.
Helen currently serves as President, OWIT – Toronto Chapter. Her practical experience is complemented by an MBA from the Open University in the UK.
When she’s not supporting Canadian and International firms, Helen enjoys photography!
- Secured record sponsorship for OWIT’s 2018 and 2019 Gala & Export Awards from private sector and government organizations.
- Recruited Canadian company participants for an OWIT-Toronto Trade Mission to Mexico.
- Secured B2B meetings for a business services visit by the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce to Toronto.
- Project lead on database of women-owned companies in Ontario.
- Co-author of Report on Rail Opportunities in Canada: Scoping Report
Contact us today to discuss your global interests.